ABOUT ME

Sunday, April 10, 2011

Redefining Democracy

I just finished two documentaries.  I've been watching all day while I did some cleaning and reorganizing.  I found this website called Top Documentary Films.  There is a link here in my important links.  I watched one about Hugo Chavez.  How the US tried to help get him ousted.  I got a glimpse of what he is trying to do.  The second is here: http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/beyond-elections/  It is not short.  Find some clothes to fold or a closet to clean out.  And you will have to read a lot of English subtitles because a lot of it is in Spanish and Portugese.

It is very late and I need to get to bed.  I have been thinking about a bunch of things that I want to start a discussion about such as food and water to start.  What are the very basic needs that we have?  Can we fill these needs ourselves.  Which means you need land...  Maybe you catch my drift.  And what does Democracy from the bottom, up look like?  So watch the documentary if you have time and I'll write more as I go, after I sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment